RERA Fees for real estate aspirants of Uttar Pradesh
Registration Fees for Project
To direct the land business, an engineer might pay an enrollment expense while applying for enlistment of his venture with the RERA expert. He/she can pay the enlistment expense by topping off “Form A” alongside a request draft or a brokers check drawn on any nationalized bank or a Co-agent Bank or through online installment mode.
RERA fees for residential and other such projects
Rs 10 for every square meter – For ventures where the region of land proposed to be created don’t surpass 1000 meters. Rs 500 for each 100 square meter – For ventures where the range of land proposed to be created surpasses 1000 square meters.
Fees for the extension of time of the project of real estate
A designer can apply for the time augmentation for the consummation of his land extends by topping off “Form E”. He needs to pay a sum proportional to double the enrollment expenses as endorsed under sub-run (3) of run 3 alongside an informative note setting out the explanations behind deferral in the finishing of the venture. He/she can pay the enlistment charge utilizing request draft or brokers check drawn on any nationalized bank or a Co-agent Bank or through online installment mode.
Fees for the withdrawal of application of the registration of the development
On the off chance that the promoter applies for withdrawal of utilization for enlistment of the venture before the expiry of the time of thirty days indicated under sub-segment (1) of area 5, a handling expense to the degree of 10% or Rs. 50,000 whichever is more, will be deducted from the venture enrollment charge paid by the designer and the rest of the sum will be discounted to the promoter inside thirty days from the date of such withdrawal.
RERA fees for the UR developers that you must know of
Registration fees for the agents
The land operator need to enlist with the RERA by topping off “Form G” The candidate needs to pay a whole of Rs 25,000 if there should arise an occurrence of the being an individual or total of Rs. 2,50,000 on the off chance that the candidate other than a person. The candidate can pay the RERA enrollment charge utilizing a request draft or an investor’s check drawn on any nationalized Bank or a co-agent Bank or through online installment.
Fee for the renewal of registration of the real estate agents
Land specialist/s can reestablish their enlistment by topping off and presenting the application for restoration of enrollment “Form J” alongside a request draft or an investors check drawn on any nationalized Bank or a co-agent Bank or through online installment to the expert. The candidate needs to pay an aggregate of Rs 5000 if there should be an occurrence of the being an individual or whole of Rs 25000 in cases the candidate other than a person.
RERA fees for filing complaint
Any aggrieved person may file a complaint with the Regulatory Authority for any violation under the Act by filling up “Form M” along with a fee of Rs. 1000 paid using a demand draft drawn on a nationalized bank or a co-operative Bank in favour of regulatory authority and payable at the main branch of that bank at the station where the seat of the said Regulatory Authority is situated.
Any distressed individual may record a grievance with the Adjudicating Officer for any infringement under the Act under area 12, 14, 18 and 19 by topping off “Form N” alongside a charge of Rs. 1000 paid utilizing a request draft drawn on a nationalized bank for administrative specialist and payable at the principle branch of that bank at the station where the seat of the said Regulatory Authority is arranged.
An interest can be recorded with the Appellate Tribunal by filling “Form L” in triplicate alongside a charge of Rs. 1000 paid utilizing request draft or an investors check drawn on a nationalized bank for the Appellate Tribunal and payable at the branch of that Bank at the station where the seat of the said Appellate Tribunal is arranged or through online installment.
Point to be noted: The data accessible above is according to the RERA notice by the Uttar Pradesh government. The records required for the enrollment of land operators may change from state to state.
- Payment to the builder can be stopped if there is any violation in the clause , also the developer can terminate the clause if the buyer fails to submit the amount on time can also charge the penalty of 18%.
- Incase of late payment : Builder can terminate the agreement, and will also have the right to deduct the booking amount and the interest on it.
- Allottee can stop making payment if the milestones of the constructions not achieved , the builder will have to “correct the situation by completing the construction milestones and only thereafter the allottee be required to make the next payment without any interest
- The house purchase agreement rules notified by the Center under RERA allows for automatic termination of the sale agreement if the builder delays giving possession
- Several imprisonment clauses have been made into compounding clauses (where money is paid in lieu of actual punishment)
- U.p. RERA to give complete certification when 60% of the work is done
- To ensure that real estate projects are completed on time and developers adhere to construction milestones in the builder-buyer agreement, the Real Estate Agreement for Sale Rules, 2016, lay down rights and obligations for both builders and buyers.
- Common areas and facilities have been handed over to the association or the residents’ welfare association for maintenance
RERA Rules PDF for Uttar Pradesh
|Housing and Urban Planning Department||Uttar Pradesh|