The Ministry of HUPA has prepared DRAFT rules for Real Estate Regulation and Development Act 2016 for UTs without legislature (Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep). Public comments are sought on the same by maximum 08th July, 2016.
Central Advisory Council
Manner of giving effect to the recommendation of the Central Advisory Council.-
(1) Pursuant to its establishment as per sub-section (1) of section 41 of the Act the Central Advisory Council shall, at such intervals as it may deem necessary, make recommendation on the matters set out in sub-section (1) of section 42 of the Act.
(2) The Central Advisory Council shall prepare draft recommendation and invite comments on the same from stakeholders, experts, civil society etc.
(3) Upon receipt of comments on the draft recommendation as per sub-rule (2), the Central Advisory Council shall finalize its recommendation after incorporating such comments as it may deem appropriate and refer the same to the Central Government, who shall have the authority-
(a) to accept such recommendation in entirety;
(b) to accept such recommendation with such amendments as it may deem fit and proper;
(c) to refer back such recommendation to the Central Advisory Council with its comments for consideration;
(d) to reject such recommendation.
(4) Pursuant to acceptance of the recommendations or part thereof the Central Government may share the recommendation of the Central Advisory Council with the appropriate Government of States and Union Territories with Legislature for further necessary action to give effect to the said recommendation.
(5) As regards, the Union territories without Legislature, the Central Government may, if it deems fit, by notification, make rules to give effect to such recommendations of the Central Advisory Council.
For complete Draft Copy of this RERA documents, Please download here.